Nestled next to a private lake, Domaine du Cinq really is a place to gather.
Your; friends, family and colleagues can use this conserved piece of nature to re-charge from daily life.
Whether you visit during our beautiful summer or the fluffy winter, the Domaine has activities and room for everyone.
Try jumping off one of the two docks in the private lake or play volleyball on your very own court. Once the cold settles in, the Domaine makes way for a beautiful private rink, and tobogganing hill, so no day goes to waste. When the sun rises in the morning, you’ll be greeted by elevated panoramic views and a blanket of constellations will put you to bed at night.
While seclusion is offered its not mandatory, a short drive away you’ll find the picturesque town of Mont-Laurier, where you’ll discover your favorite restaurants and get to interact with the lovely locals.
- The only chalet on Lac du Cinq
- 3 Condos that can be separated or joined for large family gatherings
- Located on the top of hill overlooking the lake with mountain views from all bedrooms
- Beachfront with complete privacy
- 10km from Ferme-Neuve (Grocery, Pharmacy, Gas)
- 20km from Mont-Laurier
- 20km from Parc régional Montagne du Diable
- 120km from Mont Tremblant